1. The MailJive Referral Program is available to all existing customers (Referring Customer) holding an active MailJive account.
2. To be eligible for the MailJive Referral Program the Referring Customer must refer to MailJive a Referred Contact who is not an existing customer of MailJive, or currently in negotiations with MailJive about becoming a customer.
3. A referral will be considered a Referred Contact if a Referring Customer referral code is provided as the invitation code during the account creation & registration process.
4. A referral will be deemed successful when a Referred Contact creates an active MailJive account within 12 months of being referred, and which is active in good standing for at least 90 days.
5. Referring Customers will receive a credit toward their monthly MailJive fees of $5 USD for each successful referral, up to $50 USD per month.
6. Referral credits cannot be accrued, and will not considered payable to Referring Customers.
7. The Referred Contact cannot be an owner, employee, Agent or Sub Agent for the referred business.
8. Offer not valid and credits are not applied for self-referrals, or for MailJive Affiliate Program participants.
9. MailJive reserves the right to cancel the MailJive Referral Program without prior notice in its entirety or for a specific referrer at any time for any reason.
10. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the MailJive Referral Program will be resolved by MailJive in its sole discretion.